Monday, October 16, 2006

McFcuk

FIRST POST
Welcome to Straight talking, Street talking, Sweet... This being my first post, I'll tell you what the initials McFcuk stand for. They stand for Manchester City Football Club UK. Simple as that! That being said, this blogspot has nothing much to do with football. Well maybe, I'll give it a mention here and there. Anyway! you're going to have to come back to this address if you really want to find out what I do, as this is just a quick first post.
ABOUT ME.
My pen/stage name is Danny Wise. I write really bad rhymes. So bad I've been told, that my rhymes don't actually rhyme! How bad's that? Anyway, I published a few booklets of my rhymes several years ago and I used to recite a few of them in a couple of pubs and clubs. I even managed to sell a few copies over the years, mainly of my Salford stuff. Funnily enough I only lived in Salford for a couple of years but people always seem to remember me as a Salford Poet. My poetry got so bad at one stage that I decided to concentrate on song lyrics. I'll warn you now though, that I have written over six hundred song lyrics. Fortunately for you, a lot of them are indecipherable as they are scrawled on the back of envelopes and supermarket reciepts.
OSCAR WILDE.
In his story The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde, the character in chapter 4 says: "Inferior poets are absolutely fascinating. The worse their rhymes are, the more picturesque they look. The mere fact of having published a book of second rate sonnets makes a man quite irresistible." THE PICTURE OF DORIAN GRAY, WAS FIRST PUBLISHED IN LIPPINCOTTS MAGAZINE 6/3/1891.
MY PROFILE.
You can read my blogger profile if you clink the link aka Danny Wise in the green bit on the right hand side at the top of this page.

SweetTalkingGuy
My all new pub-poetry blog SweetTalkingGuy.. is now Online at: www.sewina.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Computer Assurance Degree Online Courses
Computer Assurance Degree Online Courses